Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Significant Life

"He will lift me up and make my life significant." James 4:10

     God is a creator. If you read Genesis 1 you see how it all began; how from nothing God created everything. It fascinates me to see how God is into the business of creating things or perfecting things that have a tendency to erode... I thought about my life.

     Before I was exposed to the truth of salvation, I was in a very figurative sense empty, because of the sin in my life I was separated from God. However, once I came to Christ and accepted the gift that God gives (John 3:16) immediately God created something new.

      The best part of reading John 1 is that in the end after God surveyed all he had made he saw it was very good (Genesis 1:31). God marvels at his creation! He marvels at you and at me, and that is the reason why everything He makes IS significant. Which means you, and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment