Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Our Solution

"I will go before you and make the crooked places straight…” (Isaiah 45:2 NKJV)
 
       Each time I let anxiety get a hold of me, He whispers to me "Don't get involved, I got it." And as I pry my hands away from the situation I realize every time that in His perfect time he satisfies every need in my life. Then I sit there wondering how truly ludicrous it was of me to try and do this on my own. 
 
       I guess in my shortsightedness I often view the circumstance much more than I viewed the solution (God). He has gone before us and directed our paths and though there are times we grow impatient or lose our focus we must let Him accomplish the work. Proverbs 4:18 says, "But the path of the just is like the shining sun,
 That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day." 
 
        As we devote ourselves to letting go of our worry and anxious thoughts submitting them all to His authority,  the result of it is our faith increases. Because the more we realize that He has it all under control the greater role He can take on in our lives. It's very much like a simple adage I hear from time to time but oh so true... Let Go and Let God!

No comments:

Post a Comment