Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Give Thanks

"Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever." 1 Chronicles 16:34 (NLT)

       Tomorrow we will spend time with family and friends commemorating thanksgiving. Usually around this time I do a bit of introspection looking inward to understand the extent of the holiday and take an evaluation on the year to date. Each time I do this, I can't help but thank the Lord, for His goodness to me. I think this because when I see how far I've come in life, I can't take any credit whatsoever for anything what I have done. I see it was God who really led me to these places.

        On top of all this, I can't help but burst with gratefulness that God's faithful love will endure forever. Doesn't matter how many times I slip, fall, and mess up (and I mess up quite often). He will never stop loving me or you. I know that for some times are tough out there, but that doesn't change the weather vane of His love for you. Nothing could ever stop His love for you. If that isn't cause enough to be thankful, I really don't know what could be. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment