Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Loved

"...Yes I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you." Jeremiah 31:3 (AMP)

     It never ceases to amaze me to discover the depth of God's love for us. Nothing draws people's attention more than acknowledging how much they are loved. If they sense from someone a deep affection and care then walls come down and people become more open.

      God knew this about us so He devised a plan to draw us not with condemnation but with love. Jesus' life on this earth was nothing more than God's message of love to us. The gift of grace is nothing more than God showing us that it doesn't matter what  we've done He still wants relationship with us. This is what true love is all about. I'm so happy to know that at the end of the day regardless of what's going on around me, I'm loved, and because I'm loved everything is going to be alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment