Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Destination

 "Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going." John 14:1-4 (NIV)

      Don't let the adversity of life bring you down. Trust that whatever you need in life God will take care of it. Above all else, be hopeful of His return. Don't focus on the economy, or bailouts, or even the moral decay in society. This is not to be confused with not caring because we should definitely care, but this should not be what we consume our minds with everyday.

      Think about your where your destination will be when all is finished as Christ said he was going to heaven to prepare a place for all of us. This place will be magnificent and resplendent. I suggest you do everything you can to make this appointment because this is definitely something you do not want to be late for much less miss. 

       What God has in store for us is priceless. It cannot be bought, rather it is a free gift (should we choose to accept it). Our role... is to not let our external circumstances cause us to miss what was freely given to us. It's a rather simple concept that people overlook.

No comments:

Post a Comment