Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Plans

"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster to give you a future and a hope." Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)

      I would love for anyone to find in the bible an instance where God does not want to be an active part of our lives. I'd love for anyone to show me that all He intends for us is harm and pain, because it sure does seem like a lot of people live that way. They hold on so tightly to their own lives figuring they have what it takes to make themselves successful and happy, and in the end they end up miserable trying to figure out what went wrong.

      God is intentional about our success. He is For us. There is nothing in His word that is contrary to those phrases. We just need to give Him a chance to work. For even the outcomes that we thought were failures and setbacks He can transform into success and welfare. It's all a matter of how much you will entrust to Him. I can say with absolute certainty that if you give Him all you will prosper. After all, those are the plans He has for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment