Friday, December 16, 2011

All

"And my God will liberally supply (fill to the full) your every need according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 (Amplified)

     When I start to feel the pinch of life's circumstances around me I go back to this verse. For it is here where I set my declaration on all day long. I say to myself, "Regardless of what the exterior seems like, God will supply ALL my needs." I think this practice of recitation should be exercised by all, because in time something in the atmosphere breaks, and though it may not seem like right away something is at work it always seems like it is.

      God is into blessing His children in exceeding ways. He's in to blowing your perspective in what you thought you should receive into what you are entitled to receive. Not from your own merits, or works, but through His son who paid the ultimate price so that you could receive the riches of Heaven. Cling to this word, because it is God's purpose to supply all your needs according to His riches!

No comments:

Post a Comment